Saturday, 7 January 2012

happy new year.


Even though I'm a little late, here I am to wish you all a Happy New Year, full of joy, love and peace. Another year has gone by, and I'm extremely happy and thrilled about all the opportunities and moments that I will experience this year. I'm very thankful to all of you who stayed around in this past year. As most of you know, it was a difficult period for me, but gladly I had all of your kind words and support. I can’t thank you enough for being by my side in this past year. I wish you, your families, friends and blogs the best of the best. I normally don't make any resolutions for the New Year, but I do think about some goals and things I want to experience. For this year, I want to be the best as I can be: a better student, a better daughter and sister, a better friend, a better blogger. For my blog, I wish a lot of success, good contents, new challenges, a continuous growth and your presence. On a different note, Pouring Sentiments hasn't been as active as I wish. First of all, I decided to take this week off, since I wanted to take a moment to live these first days peacefully, without any worries or responsibilities. January will also be a complicated month: even though I won't have classes, I have evaluations until the second week of February. I will definitely try to post on a regular basis, since I have a lot of different post planned (I have to announce the giveaway winner, and I also have two other giveaways planned). From this week on, my segments will also be back. Thank you so much for all of your support and for being present in all of this blog's moments. Happy New Year everyone!



9 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Joanne! Looking forward to your upcoming posts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year and all the very best from me to you J,stay strong.
    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Joanna! :) And good luck with your lovely blog! :)

    Btw I really love the background music, what is it? It's so "my cup of tea"!... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much Evi!
      The music is called part of the score of a Japanese movie, called Akai Ito. Here is the link to the music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19W7H8uaQ9I&feature=player_embedded#!

      Take care! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, it really is lovely! :) Normally I don't like blogs/ sites with background music, as I often surf the net with music already playing in my pc, but the piece you've chosen is too sweet to resist! :)

      Delete
  4. Happy New Years Hun! Happy 2012 to you and your family;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Glad to be part of your list for 2011. Hope to read more of you this 2012. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you enjoy your holidays and your time off!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Feel free to leave me a comment. I always read and answer to every single one.
For any inqueries, please email me to: joannem@live.com.pt